Monday, November 26, 2012

The Weather is Changing.

After spending a really good day with the family , I felt exhausted and went to bed. Before I went to bed I did the usual things. Locked the doors and turned the temperature in the house to it's usual cool for  good nights sleep. Surprise, It turned colder through the night and I awake cold and miserable. I got out of bed and reset the thermostat and went back to bed. At this point I couldn't go back to sleep. I got out of bed, made a pot of coffee and watched the sun come up.

Last night when it was bed time, I made sure I wouldn't have a repeat of the night before. I set the temperature the same as usual. I pulled out my cozy long sleeved warm gown, and then pulled out a warm blanket to put on my bed if I felt cold during the night. What a surprise? I didn't need the long sleeved gown nor the blanket. I slept with my arms over the covers. I used only the sheet to keep me comfy. That's the kind of weather we have in the southwestern part of my state.

You never know if the few drops of moisture that is on the door steps are from a shower we had before dawn. or if it moisture from the humidity. It was a little wet around here this morning. Now we can enjoy the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment