Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day.

I haven't gone to the polls yet, but I will go before this day is over. We have made plans to get there because this is an important day. I hope every voter will make the effort regardless which candidate you will be voting for. Just vote the way your heart tells you to do.

I woke to a beautiful day. I think fall is finally here. I don't like the time change. It takes all fall and winter for my body to catch up with the time, and then it changes again. Oh well, that's life. It's a lovely time of the year. Before you know it Thanksgiving will be here, and then the scramble to get everything ready for Christmas. Busy, busy, busy.

We had a Delicious dinner last night. We had fresh fried fish, fries and hushpuppies. The nice bass were caught yesterday morning in a fresh water lake. I had left-over, so I may make a sandwich of the fish for lunch today. I also like to eat the hushpuppies with fresh cooked vegetables. Gee, I'm making myself hungry. Wish I could share my lunch with you'all. Now you know where I live. The good ole' south.

Hope you'all have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment