Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving Is Over, But Still Feasting.

Two days after Thanksgiving Day and we are still eating. I've got to stop this. Today I had a bowl of cereal for breakfast. Nothing different from usual. Then lunch time came and I snacked on crackers and peanut butter and waited to eat with the family. Well, it was a big meal again. I had promised myself to eat lightly, but I didn't. We had the best macaroni  and cheese, creamed spinach and pork roast. Just couldn't say no, and the apple dumplings with ice cream were out of this world. I'll diet another time.

It has been a good holiday. I've enjoy the days with the family. It's always fun when there is a little one learning to grow up. They are learning so fast. I dropped a bowl on the tile floor and it broke in tiny pieces. The little one said very quickly "Memaw made a big mess".

We've been blessed with a beautiful day today. This was a cool cloudless day. So pretty. So much to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment