Sunday, November 4, 2012

We Got Rain Today.

I forgot to reset my clocks last night, so when I woke up this morning I thought it was later than it really was. That's alright because it was really cloudy and dark and I would have thought it was late any way. Then we got rain, it looked like the sky opened up for us. It only lasted a few minutes and now you would never know it rained here. It is so beautiful out.

Little Kyle had his fifth birthday on the first of November. He reported that he had a good birthday with his friends at his party. He is such a sweetheart, I gave him a big hug on the telephone. Wish I could have seen him score a point at his scoccer game yesterday. I saw a picture, but its not the same. Kyle is my youngest great-grandson. He's a little Texan, cowboy boots and all.

Today I started a new medication, sometimes I feel like I'm a guinea pig, but if it will help me I'll just about try anything. Hopefully this is the right thing to do.

I went to the grocers today and restocked my groceries. Seem all I do is eat, but isn't that an enjoyable thing to do. So hard to keep the pounds off, but I keep trying.

It has been a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment