Sunday, November 4, 2012

Kyle is Five..

Yesterday was Kyles fifth birthday. How time flies? It seems only yesterday that cute little boy came to visit for the first time. He was one month old and a little sweetie, now he is a big five and still a cute little sweety. Sure wish I could see him so I could give him a big hug. I know he must have had a lot of fun on Halloween, and then the next day on his birthday. I loved the pictures of his costume for Halloween.

Kyle is my youngest great-grandson. I have three of those great-grandsons and five great-granddaughters. It's always a pleasure to have them around, they like to entertain you. Just wish I could see them more often. There is never a dull moment when they are around.

Today I have been busy with a little project I'm working on. Can't say what it is yet, but it's gonna be good. Time goes by quickly when you are busy.

This has been a beautiful day, but a little warm for the second day of November. Had to get out of the sweater and get back into tees. I like the warm weather. We had frost a couple of times this week, but not severe enough to kill the plants in the yard. They are still trying to show their colors. The reds and golds this time of year are so beautiful.

1 comment: