Friday, October 12, 2012

A Clean House.

I feel good today. Nothing feels better than to be in a clean house and you didn't have to do all the work yourself. It smells nice and you can't write your name in the dust any more. All my clothes are nicely washed and put away. What a relief?. How lucky can a gal get?

I was beginning to think that my friend had forgotten me this week, but I just got my days mixed up. Thanks friend for coming today. We enjoy the day while she is here. We visit and laugh and talk while she dust, mops and clean. She has a large family, so she has a lot of stories to tell about her grandchildren and family.

I've learned to turn over the heavier jobs in my house to her. I've always done all the cleaning and cooking, and I loved doing it, but it's a little too much for me now. I've learned you don't have to have a five course meal on the table every night. But it is really nice once in a while, and this is one of those nights it would be nice.

This has been a good day. I notice that the beautiful flowers, mums, snapdragons and pansy that we just planted over the week-end needed water. I gave them a good drink of water. They raised their little heads almost immediately. They loved the cool weather we had last week-end, but that is gone and it's summer again.

Guess I'd better go and mess up my clean kitchen. I'm getting a little hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment